Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ve seen it done by two different bow shops two different ways. One was right up next to the paper, and one was from about fifteen yards. They also both had different explanations or how they did it. The one up close said that the arrow shows truer movement from closer up with no chance of anything effecting the flight. The one from fifteen yards said that up close the bow puts so much force on the arrow that it flexes strait out of the bow. I do most of my own bow work and was wondering what yall thought about the different ways to tune it. Hope that wasn't confusing.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds good

Yeah that makes sense how that would work. I appriciate the tip Im always looking for new tips and ideas on how to do the same thing different ways. I do all the work I can to my bow. I have a friend who owns a bow shop that showed me how they do everything. I have learned though that bow work is not done the same way by everyone and I like to find the best ways for me. Thanks for the tips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.