Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep i guess pacman got what he had coming. i did not think the nfl actually had it in them to do a full year but they surprised me. now the question is will he be back next year or will he choose the gangster life from here on after? the loss of 2 million might wake him up. you know what is sad though. that dude just lost more money in one year than ive made in my whole life. what a retard.....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hurrm, nothing new as far as 1 year suspensions. Ricky Williams had a 1 year ban last year. Back in the day several got it for gambling. As for Adam Pacman Jones, he may not be out the whole year. His salary is about 1.3 million. If he is a good boy and doesn't get charged with anything, he'll only sit out 10 games. Which leaves him still making, well, about $500,000.00. Guessing he'll be wanting a raise next year. If he can't get it from the Tennessee Titans, maybe the Cincinatti Bengals will try to trade for him. :wacko:

·
Registered
156 Posts
:coffee: To bad the titans had to waste a pick on such a hard case. Awesome ball player he is but if he is not on the field he does nothing for us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts