Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to PA this weekend to get some work done, seems like nobody else likes to cut wood for the sauna but they sure like burning it!:whistling:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Cutting wood... Im fixing to head out in a minute to cut some for the winter...

Have a safe trip, and sharpen that blade.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
at every cabin there always seems to be one guy who does everything.Go slow hm watch the neck dont get hurt bfore season

·
Registered
591 Posts
:pickle:Have a good time. I know it's work but hey anytime spent in the woods getting ready for deer season is fun.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Heading to PA this weekend to get some work done, seems like nobody else likes to cut wood for the sauna but they sure like burning it!:whistling:
I here ya no one else wants to work they just want to hunt and stay warm on my $$$
i need more friends :w00t:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
HM, if I were in your neighborhood I'd be cutting and splitting all day for you. I love that kind of work. Splitting wood is the old school way of getting in great shape.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
TG just head south till you hit Pa #80 to Clearfield or Dubois and Ill meet you there! :yes: Someday I'd like to get the mods in for a good old fashion deer camp hunt, I think every one would have a ball. Got the son to travel with me, a little bonding never hurt a father/son outdoor trip. We leave in the AM around 6am. Thanks for all your posts.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Good Luck HM drive safely and enjoy your time together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts