Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most likely you all have heard about the thing in Egypt. I heard something about U.S. Marines going over to help American personnel. They won't be able to talk or write to there families when they are there. Just keep them in your prayers because they are willing too die and give there life so we can live in a great and awesome country. Pray for them.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
God bless the soldiers but with so called friends like Egypt & Saudi Arabia who needs enemies.Thats this countries problem we now befriend countries who really hate us.

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
unfortunately stupid voters thought he was the new coming, he was if you like radical muslims. Oil is the bond between friend/enemy sometimes you don't which one they are. :nerd:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Post Turtle

Haha tator I like that. I sometimes wonder how on earth he got to be president of this country.:surprised:
I saw a cartoon during the election process and about fell out my chair laughing when I read the definition of "Post Turtle". You see, a post turtle is nothing more than a turtle sitting on top of a fence post out in the middle of nowhere.

1) No one seems to know what he's doing there in the first place
2) And no one seems to know what he's going to do since he is there

There's a # 3 to this, but I can't remember now what it was. Guess it's my CRS syndrome acting up again. (Can't Remember S___) :wacko:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.