Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
liked the biscuit when i had it, just to wear them out to fast. have changed to a limb driver drop away, and like it alot.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i prefer fallaways i had a whisker but once i got the fall away i notice instantly a smoother and quicker shot. oh and its quieter

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to have a bisquit on my bow when i first started shooting. i realized after a while that if your gunna be shooting a whole hell of a lot a whisker bisquit can really bend the fletching on your arrows. since then i have switched to a limb saver fall away rest and have not had a problem since i bought it (about a year and a half ago). they are very quiet and very effective,

BIG DOGS BITE BACON, WOOF!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I've used the same whisker biscuit for about 4 years now and its still in really good condition. It gets the job done no problem, oh and I shoot a lot to.

G

·
hope so hm. i got nothing against the biscuit. they work well. i'm just trying something new to pick up a few more fps.

·
Registered
37 Posts
thats not that expensive of a rest is it? i just found one for 50 dollars. i have a ripcord and it cost 105 dollars. the ultra look nice.

·
Registered
820 Posts
From whats on Cabela's website there are three different quad ultra rests.
-Quad Ultra Rest Hunter ($49.99)
-Quad Ultra Rest HD Pro Series ($139.99)
-Quad Ultra Rest Pro ($104.99)

G

·
When I first fell in

When I first fell in love with this dress a few months ago it ieaidmmtely reminded me of a modern version of Steinlen's print, Lait Pur Sterilise, the silhouettes are strikingly similar. I am an art history undergraduate at Herron School of Art in Indianapolis Indiana and would have surely purchased this piece if I didn't have typical college student funds! I can assure you two facts: that no one else will love that dress as much as me and that I will look so damn cute in a size small! Thanks & Best Wishes, Emily Elisabeth Scott, ebrail[at]umail[dot]iu[dot]edu http://ygtadqyhqi.com ltkiwndt [link=http://lmgchs.com]lmgchs[/link]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts