Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wednesday is the opening day for archery season here in Michigan. The bow is dialed in, broadheads tightened on, clothes all washed and do not have to work. Trees are turning colors, rubs and scrapes are showing up more frequently, October is a beautiful time. Calling for low 40's in the morning, should be an exciting day!

·
Registered
1 Posts
no good public hunting property

i am from dayton ohio the local public hunting areas are verry pressured the woods are full of hunters,am not allowed to use tree stands.if anyone knows of any good places to hunt near dayton i would love to know....

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Wednesday is the opening day for archery season here in Michigan. The bow is dialed in, broadheads tightened on, clothes all washed and do not have to work. Trees are turning colors, rubs and scrapes are showing up more frequently, October is a beautiful time. Calling for low 40's in the morning, should be an exciting day!
Good luck! Send some of that cool weather down here to Tennessee.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Low of 39 Degrees tonight high of 50 tomarrow. Next couple of days it is suppose to get down to freezing temps. Deer should be moving. Dont think I will be able to sleep tonight!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts