Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went doe hunting last year and i sat all day and didn't see anything. finally a huge doe walked right in front of me and stopped about 20 feet from me.I pulled up my 30-30 and took the safety off. as soon as i did that a branch fell down and the doe ran away. i was so angry. i didnt see anything the rest of the day. it was the last day of rifle to.

·
Registered
117 Posts
wow!! thats enough to make someone crazy. but dont let it get you down. there will be plenty of other deer. hopefully a better one this time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Man last day of the season... I definitely would be taking my chances shooting at a moving target !!! But you just got to let it be motivation for getting up early this year !!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Everything happens for a reason. IMO. Better luck next time.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
it happens to everyone sooner or later you made the smart /safe choice but not just throwing lead into the air at a running deer,for that you should be proud,do you have a late bow or muzzleloader season to hunt?its kinda early for deer season to be over allready,mine hasnt even started yet:confused:opps just reread your post it was last year,better luck this year,TRIM THOSE LANES

1 - 7 of 7 Posts