• I could really use a shave!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great Buck

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
im on my laptop so maybe im missing something but howdo i view the entrants?do i got to go looking for them or is there a link?all i see is the names and a spot to click to vote?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
never mind i got the link now,that was weird:unsure:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Running tight so far. Please notice the date and time the poll closes..

This poll will close on 10-08-2009 at 12:43 AM

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats sum0902!! You are the voted winner. I just need a name and mailing address and the cash and knife are yours. Just pm me your info and I will get this out to you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey this is great. I appreciate the votes. The cash and knife will come in handy, especially the cash.

Buckfever,
PM sent.

R

·
0 Posts
hey congarts sum0902!

and to all those that submited pics. a big congrats to you all as well, for putting in the time and effort and getting out there are working for that deer.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Congratulations !!!!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
now ya need to send a pic of the knife in use gutting this years deer:whistling:

·
Registered
17 Posts
i like your pic and i thought noone else would but i guesss they did congrats

I know it wasn't the highest quality. But I did find it very interesting. Never have figured out what he was actually doing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
now ya need to send a pic of the knife in use gutting this years deer:whistling:

I hope I can get those pics put in this year. I just got transferred to TN last year and this will be my first year hunting here.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
good luck in your new spot

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah if it would have been best looking buck michiganbowbender would have blew everybody outta the water.

Thats a darn nice deer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just to let everyone know. I got the package this morning and I know it will come in handy.

Thanks everyone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts