Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe Im just weird. Yall can be the judge. I will notice someone eating something a little different and so I will try it. Ill like it alot and then have to eat it 40 times a day for several weeks!

Right now my kick is Cholula hot sauce on wheat cheese crackers. I eat an average of about 6 packs a day and am having 2 packs right now as I type this. Yesterday morning I had this with my eggs and biscuits for breakfast.

Yall got any food kicks I can steal. I will probably be tired of hot sauce and crackers by week end.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Those 2 packs were not enough. Gotta get some more crack. By the way it has be Cholula or it just isnt the same. Louisana and Texas Pete just dont cut it.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Oh yeah I do!
Try eggs and hotdogs.... cut up the hotdogs in small round peices and put them in the skillet first till they turn brown... then dump in your eggs and milk on top of the hotdogs and scrammble them up. The put some hot sauce or ketchup on them OR I like putting american cheese on them! AWESOME eating man!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:green: Sounds gross tator.

But I guess the hot dogs would be similar to fried bologna right?

I will try the hot dogs and eggs but will have to pass on the ketchup or hot sauce on there. Tried both and wasnt impressed to much.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
you know the old saying.. don't knock it until you try it!
If you don't use ketchup or hot sauce, use cheese!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I don't know about odd but I did dine on Elk tenderloin and quail last night until I got so stuffed I couldn't move. YUM YUM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts