Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the Acorn crop looking this year Naples had NOTHING last year hoping to see a great crop this year
I wasn't going to go this year due to lack of funds but the wife wants some peace that week so I think I need to tick her off more often

· Premium Member
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks we had zero here in NH & iwhere we hunt in NY
This year everywhere here was hoping for the same there

· Premium Member
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spiker Apples are spotty here too Orchard down the road from me is loaded my trees have nothing 4 trees & I think I have about a total of 5 apples it was funny mine blossomed end of march but got a freeze at my house 1 mile down the road they were fine

· Premium Member
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have to agree HM (with the weather) good acorn crop here but like elswhere they are mostly on the ground already poss due to the lack of rain

· Premium Member
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Spiker always a good time no matter what
Even last year we say a lot of deer even without acorns Kill or no kill it is all about getting away with my buddies
just hoping for the good crop so I know where I would have put my stand but luckily last years lack of acorns taught us a lot

1 - 5 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.