Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out hunting last night and saw,,, as you guessed it, nothing! But I'll tell you though, it was such a beautiful night in north central missouri! the deer have been coming out at dark because our temps have been in the high 70's during the day. I have been seeing more of them during the mornings though, because it's been getting chilly at night (mid 40's). Thought I had some does coming my way Sat. morning, on a string! They were 200+ yds away but coming right to the pond I was at, but dumb coyote scared them away! Gotta get rid of them this year!

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
It's tough when things go awry in the woods but it makes you appreciate those days when things go great. For me anyways. Hang in there and good luck to you.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Well said TG
we were nervous here in NH for awhile too warm also but day & night temps have dropped pretty good & last few days have started to see deer moving around a lot so hopefuly the weather will change for you too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.