Deer Hunting Forums banner

Nikon buckmaster scope winner!!!

8K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 · (Edited)
Congratulations Lynn!! You just won a brand spankin new scope from Day & Night Vision Optics, Binoculars, Scopes & More. I just need you to respond to this post before midnight June 23rd 2009 to claim your prize. Please email or private message me your mailing address as well. If your not comfortable with that send me a message and I can give you my phone number and we can get your information over the phone.

Thanks again myopticspro for making this contest possible.

If Lynn does not claim his/her prize in time the 2nd winner of this drawing is Roger C.D. Just pray Lynn doesnt get online and then you will be claiming your scope.

Here are some pics of the draw.. Thanks goes out to my daughter for handling the honors. I hope I didnt make them to small to read..

All the names on tickets

Pulling one out of the hat

The winner

The 2nd place guy who wins if Lynn does not claim

See less See more
#2 ·
Bruce.. You wanna know something that stinks for ya.. My wife said that she first picked up 2 tickets.. 1 with your name on it and 1 with Lynn's name on it.. She told her to drop one and she let your scope slide right through her fingers.. So close..

#8 ·
Congrats Lynn!!!!! Scope would have looked good on top of my new Omega, But alas 2nd place is close. It was fun anyway!
I was trying to figure out who Roger was. Now I know. Thanks to all who participated. I enjoy doing this stuff. I believe I enjoy giving this stuff away more than I do winning stuff. Its cool to give someone a story about how they won a nice prize off of a deer hunting site.

#7 ·
This is awesome!!!! I have been wanting one of these scopes for a long time. Thanks to deerhuntersclub.com for having this contest and myopticspro for making this happen. I will send you a private message with my address. I hope everyone has a great hunting season. Good Luck and Good Hunting....

#11 ·
congrats to the winner and thanks deerhuntersclub and myopticspro for doing the whole thing

#12 ·
Congratulations lynn!!!

:yes::thumbup::biggrin:
Congratulations Lynn!

My Optics Pro is proud to sponsor the Review Contest for Deer Hunters Club Forum and congratulates Lynn on winning the Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40 Riflescope.

The Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40 Riflescope has a proven track record of reliability, durability and precision that makes its price even more attractive (and Lynn got it FREE!). It is at home on any hunting rifle, muzzleloader – even rimfire!
• 100% waterproof, fogproof, shockproof performance
• Nitrogen filled & O-ring sealed
• Nikon Brightvue™ anti-reflective multicoating for up to 92% light transmission
• Low profile, hand-turn, .25-minute, steel-to-brass, positive click adjustments
• Lifetime full warranty

This is a great riflescope that will give Lynn many years of enjoyment.

Again, Congratulations Lynn!
Thank you to everyone who submitted reviews and entered the contest. And don't forget to signup for the free newsletter at My Optics Pro.

#13 ·
thanks again Charlotte and myopticspro for sponsoring the contest.everyone make sure you check out the site for your optics needs .which reminds me charlotte i need a spotting scope for the gun range any recommendations

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.