Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i guess Goodell had seen enough when he read Vicks statement saying he was involved in all that dog fighting junk. suspended without pay. thats got to be a cut in the wallet. Nike also pulled his contract and pull all his items off the shelves. im curious has to see what kind of sentence he will get with the plea deal he has. we dont have long to wait. it all goes down this monday i believe

·
Registered
179 Posts
i dont agree how it is racially divided....the black side says that if he was white...he would not be suspended. i beg to differ. i am a die hard packer fan and always will be....brett favre is the best....but if he did those kind of things to a dog loving country like the U.S.......i would feel the same way and hate him like i hate vick....black or white or whatever, that is no excuse for torturing animals

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looks like the Falcons missed Mr. Vick in the first game. They couldn't put up more the 3 points.

I see an early draft pick in Atlanta's future.....maybe they'll pick a QB that doesn't drown dogs in his spare time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts