Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Newcomer on the site and just looking for the people, with the same kind of interest in bowhunting as I have. I'm in Southern Michigan with 130 acres of prime hunting ground and getting ready for a record year I hope!!! Already having scrapes and rubs here, which is a good sign, that I'm in the right place for a change...lol Hope everyone has a productive year and GOOD LUCK!!!!:wink:
jcc6063

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
welcome to the forum.your from ted country

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome to the forum.your from ted country
funny you should say"Ted Country" cause thats exactly what it is.. Live about 10 miles from just 1 of ted's camps... Alot of people fear ted around here, because of his attitude on life. Personally there just ignorant to who he is and what he stands for!! Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
teds the man:yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well opening morning tomarrow!! Hope to beposting some good pic's soon.. good luck all!!:goodposting:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone, I have been bow hunting for about 3 years. My wife got me into it. She also gave me a completely set up mathews bow that she won at some bow shoot. It was too strong for her. So afr I have only got 7 or 8 does. Last year she shot a nice 8 pointer. (darn it). Last year I also found 3 nice bucks that I was told must have died from blue tongue. A 12 pointer, a 10 pointer and a 9 pointer. I also have many single and sets of sheds that I have found over the years. I did a Eurorean mount with the dead bucks that I found. My buddies wanted me to put a cape on them but it did not see right beings I did not shoot them myself ( to bad)has anyone elsa encountered this BLUE TONGUE disease? I hear it is bad this year and getting worse each year although I have not found any dead this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts