Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Chances are everythi

Chances are everything is wokring correctly. The only problem is that you are using xampp which has no built in mail processor. When you upload it to a web server everything should work ok assuming you have no other errors.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That's funny, he is also the uncle of my brother's wife's second double cousin's sister by her third mariage.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Wow, a whopping 603 1/8....it was in a duel to the death with Bigfoot and killed several hunters....that buck lead some life

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Ya'll stop that, that was Elvis Presley's deer and he ain't happy.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
OK now besides the baby catsitter and bigfoot and killed hunters, is there any truth to this. Please feel free to heckle me at anytime because I thought it was totally legit until I read the story and posts.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
IDK.....603 1/8 I don't think that is even possible.....do elk even score that high?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
timberghost ya wanna buy a bridge real cheap?or some nice property in florida:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
:ph34r:Ya Ya you got me
About the bridge, will it save time driving to Hawaii. Where is the cheap Florida land, near Disney?:wacko:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Okeefeenokee its a little moist pay no mind to that

·
Registered
5 Posts
it looks like the guy just went and got some elk antlers and bondoed them onto the deer... looks like the one that got away from me a couple years ago...haha

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
It really surprises me that in today's highy democratic society that many would even begin to question the honesty/integrity of this fine gentleman and his trophy. Seems to me based upon the most recent convention we should embrace and console the hunter for the stress and strain for his endevors in helping the greater good of America by clearly demonstrating the ability to collect material then saw and glue and fabricate artwork in the back shed next to the still. Come on everyone lets help this guy by sending in our hard earned dollars to contribute to his public funded legal team. Sorry for the tangent folks, not into today's politics too much.:wallbash:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts