Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Im really to to the club/site I dont know what to call it lol and well ive been hunting for about five years Im a youth hunter and I just want to get to know some other hunters and I hope you enjoy being outdoors hunting as much as I do so pm me if you you wanna be friends

thanks
your new friend
-pdstan512

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Hey pdstan512 and welcome to the site. Glad to have you aboard, greetings from WNY. Everybody on this site will be telling the world so you are not alone. It's good to have a young hunter with as much enthusiasm as yourself here.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
a welcome from Tenn. what part of texas you from? I see you have already made your way around the forums. Thats great. We will enjoy hearing another hunters perspective. Hope you enjoy the site.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
welcome to the site .send in some of your pics,we got a few texans on the site

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive sent my lil bros first deer pic in he shot is last friday tell me what you think

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i checked out the pic wow i guess its true everything is bigger in texas nice buck:biggrin:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not my its my little brothers immmm soooo jeluos of him lol and really it looks alot bigger in the picture but its an ok buck have u got any pics of yours

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Howdy pdstan512, Greetings from Vermont and welcome to the club.. :coffee:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts