Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the T/C Triumph from Cabelas!!! Screaming deal in the bargain cave! Cant wait to get it!!!!! Was going to get the Z5 but this showed up.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
x3!!!! Good luck with your new TC

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
congrats on the new TC. I have a Triumph too and you will find it to be an excellent shooter. Try starting with 90-100grs of Black Horn and TC 250 gr super shockwave bullets and sabots, you may not have to alter anything else. I also use CCI 209 primers. Again you made a good choise.!:ibtl:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys! I feel part of the club now! I have some pyrodex pellets i used for my flintlock, i have to get primers and bullets now. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I'm not much on pellets and prefer loose powder. See my above post on what I send through my TC Triumph. How did you get the pellets to fire in a flintlock? I've heard something on pellet firing flintlocks but don't know anything about them. Just interested as a fellow flintlock shooter.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Congrats in the new Smoke pole I guess I should get mine back out but our Archery season goes through Muzzleloader season & I love bowhunting so I have not purchased the ML license in 3 years
I figure for $16.00 for a week & a half hunt I just go out with the bow
I do enjoy shooting it every once in a while though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts