Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys !

I had my first hunting experience couple weeks ago and i decided to join this forum too learn more about this wonderfull sport ! I am only hunting rabbit and little animal like that for now. I used a *carabine de chasse* standard, nothing too powerful.(sorry i dont know the word in english)

Excep trying to hunt haha, i like to do extreme sport ( Nothing to do with hunting at all lol) , skateboard,snowboard,wakeboard !

I think that all for now, feel free to give me any tips about hunting (like what is the most exiting type of hunt or what equipment i really need , stuff like that) in MP or in this thread !

Cya later guys !

·
Registered
798 Posts
Welcome! We will try to help.
If you ask more specific questions, we can give better answers. Most guys here like to hunt deer, and some hunt larger game. Where are you located?

·
Registered
295 Posts
In Quebec, you have access to several larger game animals. Of course, up north, you have caribou, wolves and bear. In the central and southern parts, you ave de deer, bear and other game. You can contact Canadian Archery Distributors and get a wealth of information from Bob Shebaylo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.