Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
like the camo job.one of the places i like to bird hunt locks the gates till october then opens em till dec then locks em again.was gonna rig up my bike so i good get into the better spots to duck hunt.I want to fix it so i could tow a wagon or cart for the decoys.i like the handle bar gun rack:ibtl:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
HEY that's pretty snazzy !!! I like that Camo'd Cruiser...

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
You can imagine my chuckle since I was expecting a $987056423 4X4 off roader of some sort when I clicked on this thread..

I like it.. Cheap on gas and alot quieter than a vehicle or 4-wheeler..

You might want to lose the white walls though.. It kinda takes away from the camo paint.. Unless your trying to throw the deer in a trance from watching white rings float across the field. :lol:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I love it. I thought about using a bike at one pont but never followed up on it. That looks great.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had been thinking about this for a while...made a trade for the bike...and had the camo...used it this weekend hunting...we park the 4 wheelers at the corner of the woods...i rode 3/4 mi and walked a 1/4 its great and fast

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently read an article where the author used a bike to get to and from his stand. He stated it was quick, quiet, and also keeps his ground scent to a minimum. Good idea.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I use my bike turkey hunting on public land where 4 wheelers aren't allowed. You should see the faces and hear the comments of the hunters as I ride by them on the roads and trails.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts