Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey everyone names stephen and I just recently started hunting. I'm using a barnett quad 400 xbow with a 4x32 scope. I hunt in sw ohio really just learning the basics any of you more seasoned hunters have some good advice for this Young buck. Wish yall the best of luck this fall

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the morning hunt didn't go as planned no deer. Was hunting in Adams county not seeming to have much luck in that country. I have land in Preble county And was thinking about maybe planting some food plots what would yall recomend planting

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yea I do not plan on taking any shots over about 40 yards no reason to take a chance on injuring a deer with a bad shot. I have done some scouting around my two places in preble county have seen some tracks and in one place a ton. Not seeing any rubs or scrapes tho. Big buck where did u attend hs at n cincinnati I went to franklin about 35 miles north of cincinnati and 30 south of dayton

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.