Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone. I'd like to get into hunting this year so by the time my boys old enough, dad doesn't look like an idiot! I;m not new to guns, just shotguns. I'm trying to find a Remington 870 to get started with but I'm confused by which barrel length, chamber size, load size, slugs etc. I've been looking at the Remington 870 express sps shur shot. It says its a turkey gun but does Remington make one with the synthetic/thumbhole stock for deer? Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to see your looking at Remington products as I think for the money they are a great buy. You can get the thumbhole stock version of the SPS (Super Slug). Looks pretty cool and the 100 yd advertised grouping looks impressive. Take a look at the Remington Arms web site for all the info on this shotgun. I checked bunbroker.com and saw these for around $570.00 plus shipping and ffl transfer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.