Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and fairly new to bow hunting, well hunting in general. I thought I'd check this place out,hopefully make some friends,get some info,and have some fun.

So, did I come to the right place?

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
oh yeah you found the right place. tell us something about yourself. where your from or whatever questions you got. we got a good group of hunters on here. welcome from TN.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
CRAP sorry newhunter i just messed up. I meant to qoute what you said but edited it instead. Im a moron.. If it happens again I will mail you a check for $50. :bag:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
welcome to the forum.I would have waited at least a few posts befor asking to hang stands.do you have much luck with this approach?seems kind of straight forward

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Greetings from Vermont. Gald to have you aboard. You'll like this place it's full of Bow hunters. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I think you've edited me 999 times so far:w00t: LOL
The problem was..........

newhunter introduced himself a little and talked some about his difficulties finding land to hunt. well I was trying to quote part of his post and ended up deleting all of it except the part I wanted to quote. :bag: For mods the quote button is right next to the edit button and i guess i hit the wrong one. he gets the $50 if I ever make that mistake again on him. now if he is talking about joels mama or something I will still edit him. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
:boxing:my momma:boxing: you know us italian guys dont like that kind of talk:biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts