Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself with my first post. My name is Chris and I am a whitetailaholic! I love to bowhunt.

G

·
welcome. there are some good folks here. check out some of the older posts if you haven't already and welcome again.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
wow sounds like we're gonna start to have meetings.Hi my name is joel and i too am a whitetailaholic:lol::lol:Welcome to the forum chris hope ya stay and post :yes:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
My name is Bruce, I'm 48 and I too am a Whitetailaholic...
I have to confess I fall off the wagon annually and go right back into the woods in search of them Whitetails,
I managed to rid myself of booze, chocolate and even canned all those wild french women but the whitetails are like
Moths to a flame I just can't shoot enough of them to make them go away...
Whats a hunter to do I ask???

·
Registered
798 Posts
Nice having you here. I guess we are all huntaholics. Living in Montana, I'm a deer-antelope-elk-aholic. I can also be a bighorn-bison-moose-black bear- lion-aholic, but I only have so much time!

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Hey Chris welcome to the site, greetings from WNY. Wishing to remain anonymous, my name is timberghost and I too have a serious problem with woods and whitetail and Deerhuntersclub.com has been great therapy LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts