Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. im new to the site, and feel i should introduce myself. my name is zach, i am stationed at Ft. Dix new jersey as a mobilized reservist fixing trucks. i live in upstate new york, which is where i do my hunting(new jersey is too commie about hunting). i really like rifle hunting, and im trying to get back into muzzle loader and get into bow. i need to get a new muzzle loader first... aside from that, i have a wife and two beautiful children. one boy(2yrs) and one girl(3mos). any other questions? feel free to ask.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome to DHC from the great state of Texas . . . . and x2 for what Joe said about your service to our country . . . THANK YOU!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey, im just doing what i thought was right. and thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Greetings from Vermont, Welcome to the Club & thank you for your serving our great country.

There are a LOT of Deer on Ft. Dix...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey, thanks for the warm welcome. i know theres a lot here on ft. dix, and theyre dumb as hell too. but its bow only, and im not a great bow shot, yet. m wife said shed teach me how, shes been a bow hunter since she was little. but for now until next bow season its rifle or shotgun for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts