Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Been cruising around here awhile, decided today to register and likely make the occasional comment or two. Have a bit of background chasing deer through the woods for around 40 years, and a couple ideas about how to not come home out of ammo and not dragging the deer along...
Lookng forward to getting to know you all a little better.

OIG

R

·
0 Posts
Hey there,Thanks a l

Hey there,Thanks a lot for this full featured pgulin. In fact i think there's just a missing setting in the Interactive Share Buttons : We can't set which button is the first between facebook and tweeter.I think it would be better to place tweeter in the first position. Indeed, if the facebook button is clicked ( i like it ), its width is changing and comes on the tweeter button.I dont know you understand what i want to explain but a cool thing should be a setting like that : bottom right or bottom left or a setting to set the space between the 2 icons.Thanks

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Greetings from Vermont & Welcome to the Club...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome one inch group (its a name I would like to call myself)
There is a good diverse group here with many good thoughts.
Hunt in Southern Delaware! (but this year hope to hunt in your great state.)
daddus1:thumbup:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hi me again. I noticed that you are a founding member of the slug shooting association. That really sounds like something I would be interested in and perhaps some of the other guys on this site.Perhaps you could give us some info on it?
daddus1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SlugShooting

Hi me again. I noticed that you are a founding member of the slug shooting association. That really sounds like something I would be interested in and perhaps some of the other guys on this site.Perhaps you could give us some info on it?
daddus1
The ASSA - American SlugShooting Association, has as its goal the improvement of slugshooting accuracy and promotion of benchrest competitions exclusively for shotgun slug shooters. We run a monthly Postal Shoot, and a number of sponsored and Club shoots. We also offer discussion forums specifically for slugshooters, and have a number of sources within the firearms and ammunition manufacturing communities available to respond to technical questions from members. We work with our contacts within the industry to try to bring Member's Only Discount deals on slug shooting related gear to our members through the Clubhouse Store, and the Shooters' classifieds as well.
The Club website is at American SlugShooting Association Home Page and of course everyone is invited to drop by anytime. Membership in the Forums is free, and Club Membership is also free to active Military, Leos, Firefighters, and EMS workers, as well as NRA members and all Military veterans, all folks who we believe have already paid more dues than necessary.
An aside about NRA, most of the staff at ASSA are NRA Life Members, the rest are signed up for the yearly program, including a couple of our huntng dogs and the office cat. I suppose that reveals something about the political stance we take on lots of issues..........:lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts