Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking or buying a new bow this year, if so what make and model? I would like to hear your reasons for picking the bow you did. I will probably shoot my Mathews Q2XL one more year due to this neck surgery and knowing I can shoot it well. Then I'll start looking next spring to update.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Im going to buy a diamond edge bow for my 11 yr old nephew Its an adjustable draw length and poundage.it comes with a hunting package of quiver sights and rest .It looks like an adult hunting bow.hee'll be able to use it till he can buy a NEW ONE FOR HIMSELF.THE PRICE IS 300$ i keep hiiting the caps loc:bag:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fred Bear

i just bought a new Fred bear truth for under $400 dollars. that thing moves. granted my old PSE was my boss's from like 1980. I bought it because it got reviewed as the best bow for the money. i was curious in the guardian though. any one shoot it/own it?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
have you tried lowering the poundage on your compound .try a lower weight a 40lb bow will kill a deer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.