Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanting to get a new bow but not wanting to spend a fortune. Been shooting a PSE spirit (its about 15 years old) that I got from a coworker two years ago. Enjoy it tremendously but want something "new".

Looking for a relatively cheap bow (under 500 bucks). I like the style of the new matthews and such and like the parallel limbs. what would yall suggest and what are most of you guys (and gals i suppose) shooting?

best bang for the buck???

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought my mattews switchback many moons ago off of ebay. It came fully loaded ready to shoot. I saved tons compared to local dealers. I have never had any problems with it. shot many deer hogs and coyotes. If you buy off ebay just be sure you are dealing with a legitimate seller with lots of good reviews. If i were looking now I would also check with craigslist.com. There is always someone local that has a great bow, one or two seasons old looking for the latest and greatest bow willing to make a good deal on their bow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.