Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Congratulations Tator! Little girls are wonderful. I got two myself, 3 yrs and 10 months. I'll be praying that all goes well tomorrow! Enjoy your time with that Pink Lil Tator Tot. I'm feeling the nerves for you!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Congrats and Hope all is going well! Every bith is an exciting time. Way to plan it out to avoid her birth and future birthdays during hunting season.

Our second was born 10-10-10, just before deer season and during our fall turkey season. I spied some turkeys coming a few hundrerd yards away out the back window. Dressed quick and got in the spot I though would cut them off. Less than ten minutes from dressing to sitting in the woods the group of hens was in my lap. I took one at 5 yards the others flew up and landed in that same spot. I never though about grabbing more than one shell as I left the door. It was a short but memorable hunt as it was during the first week home with the new baby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.