Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new 20 gauge semi-auto 20 gauge for sale. I thought I was going to get back into hunting but I just have too many other outdoor interests right now. No time!! I have had this gun for two years but it has not even had a shell in it!! Comes with very nice Browning case. Make me your best offer. I want to sell it but I'm not desperate so lets both be realistic and I think it will go to a new home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a brand new 20 gauge semi-auto 20 gauge for sale. I thought I was going to get back into hunting but I just have too many other outdoor interests right now. No time!! I have had this gun for two years but it has not even had a shell in it!! Comes with very nice Browning case. Make me your best offer. I want to sell it but I'm not desperate so lets both be realistic and I think it will go to a new home.
I am interested in this Browning shotgun. I am willing to offer you $800 for this gun, if it is new in a box. Thomas Fleming, 2243 Doran Rd, Copenhagen, NY 13626, phone- 315-688-2017, [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shotgun for sale

were you from? it makes no sence for me to buy it at a discount if it cost me twice as much to get shiped to me as i saved.
I am interested in this Browning shotgun. I am willing to offer you $800 for this gun, if it is new in a box. Thomas Fleming, 2243 Doran Rd, Copenhagen, NY 13626, phone- 315-688-2017, [email protected]
Sorry for the delay in responding. I have been traveling. I have the Browning gold hunter 20 gauge for sale. This is a new gun but I do not have the box. I purchased a browning case when I bought the gun so I put the gun in the case and through away the box. The gun has not been out of the case since I bought it. Has never even had a shell in it. Never shot. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Wisconsin.

Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts

Will you take $ 600.00 for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.