Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of the familiar visitors and members of this forum are aware, I recently picked up a new bow in February(only my 3rd ) since taking up bow hunting some 20 years ago. I will admit, I had some issues in the way the bow felt and shot and the accuracy and velocity it produced. A lot it seems was my fault. As I have corrected a few things after watching(believe it or not) a free PSE DVD that they send to all the bow shops that carry the line. SPEED KILLS II. on it Pete Shepley offers some tips throughout the video and after applying a couple, everything came together. I no longer am plagued with hitting my fore arm and the accuracy is tack driving (at least at 20 yds ) so far. My new bow is actually becoming an absolute pleasure to shoot.

A word to all the newbies and inexperienced, throughout all your bow hunting future, you will be subjected to incredible amounts of advice, tips and techniques. take everything with a grain of salt. try everything that is safe to do so and apply what works for you and don't be afraid to try new things. I simply changed how I hold my bow and and it changed how I shoot my bow.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Deer going down come deer season in your woods!! Sounds like you got the "bow shooting" down pat.. Now you just got to get close enough to the deer so you can do some "bow hunting"

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have few doubts this year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts