Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You guys have had a great season. Did all the deer come from the same area?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Those are some nice bucks. Just curious, did you weigh any of them? We have big bodied deer here in Michigan, but can't say I see many racks like that. I shot a 11 pt. with 17 inch spread that looks like a bambi buck compared to those.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
quality deer,were you on a guided hunt?That many trophy bucks in one place im guessing private lease etc.Not that thats a bad thing

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no, all of our deer were shot on different farms; just all in the same county. mine was killed here at my house; about 100 acre farm. the 14 pointer was killed on his farm. and the 8 and 9 pointer were killed on his farm. so all were self guided hunts.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Thanks for the prompt reply .Thats some awesome genetics ,food,minerals etc to create such quality deer.What state is this again?any public hunting ground?:biggrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rockingham County, North Carolina. to tell you the truth i'm not sure about public land to hunt in NC. i don't know of any and mainly i think the reason is because NC generally doesn't produce very many big bucks. sure there are a handful of nice nice bucks shot every year but we rarely produce any B&C.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts