Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
San Antonio Spurs is my team i do think.

and the team to watch out for if they even made it (have not been paying close attention) is the denver nuggets

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
the other team to watch out for is the golden state warriors. if the denver nuggets and the g.s. warriors were not playing san antonio spurs and the dallas mavericks i would predict both teams to at least get out of the first round. one of these 2 teams will knock out the higher seed. thats a bold prediction since its against the mavs and spurs. 2 teams that have been consistent in playoff runs.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely bold picks.:surprised: :surprised: I don't foresee either happening, but nice call.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
after watching how the warriors stephen jackson and baron davies reacted to some questionable ref calling i hope they get spanked the rest of that series. and since i like the spurs better than the nuggets i hope im wrong and there are no upsets in those 2 series.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Definitely bold picks.:surprised: :surprised: I don't foresee either happening, but nice call.
i was almost proven right during last nights game. the warriors are up 3-1 and had the lead late in the game but blew it. i think the mavs went on a 15-0 run in the last couple mins. its now warriors up 3-2 and playing at home tomorrow night. i wonder if that is when the final upset happens.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nuggets will do better next year. As for the Warriors, they've lived up to their name + the Mavericks have stunk up the place....but that WAS their chance to put it away. Now, I'm not so sure.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
i agree with ya about the nuggets. and the mavs could easily beat the warriors 2 games in a row if they put their mind to it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Impressive, I am convinced Baron Davis can take any team to the next round. Move over Rockets, Jazz. Hope B.D. gets healthy.

Nuggets should have Kenyon Martin back next year, ruh roh.:tongue:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spurs, Suns is going to be a pretty darn good series. Hated to see Nash on the bench at the end of that one. So much for home court advantage. :bag: <---Shoulda done that to Nash, so the refs couldn't see it.

Was disappointed with the Bulls, they are going to have to win at home now. Hopefully that series is not 4 and done.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Warriors lost their spark when Carlos Boozer and the Jazz dominated them in 5 games.

At least the Bulls won a couple to make it interesting, the Pistons won on the road to win game 6.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts