Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you may know that my other hobbie is mud "trench" racing. last weekend i copmeeted at vermonster (biggest-best md comp in the north east) hear are a few pics of me and my rig compeeting.

pic from my passenger side throght the winsheald

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha i have been scaring the crap outa my mom sence i could first walk. i have had many dangerous hobbies, and a dangeros job (army grunt). by now everyone who knows me knows there is no use trying to stop me. and i do were a my seat belt, and raceing helm when i compeet. pluss the vermonster staff is on the ball when it comes to safty. this last weekend a monster jeep (on 66 inch tall tractor tires) rolled. there were 3 members of the staff reaching into the jeep to help the driver within 1 second of the jeep coming to a stop on its roof.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hear are a few vids.
the first one.. im not in it, there is music in the backround with swaring, but at about 5 min 30 sec you get to see just how on the ball the vermonster staff is when the jeep rolls.
YouTube - vermonster.wmv

This one was relieced by the oficial photografer of vermonster. out of the hundered pluss guys who were there and not on tractor tires only about 6 made this vidio and i was one of them.:pickle::thumbup:

YouTube - Trench 2010

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
The vids are awesome!!! Cool music and great action. So is the object to see who gets the farthest in the deep mud pit towards the end or has anybody ever made it through? I definitely know that if I were in it I'd be the guy flipped over. I love stuff like that. So when can I stop over and go mudding??????

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
a few guys in the tractor tires class make it though each year. in my class you just go for distance. them mud holes get up t 7 ft. deep.
if you go back to the first page you can see how tall my rig is. hear is a pick of me stuck. and just about all you can see is the roof.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.