Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got me a new hunting ride for next year :D It has a 13" suspension lift & a 3" body lift (13 inches of total lift :shock: ). It has 44" Super Swamper Boggers on it. Need some minor work but nothin major.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Holy monster truck batman, now just exactly where do you hunt? Swamps maybe? Thats one high standing truck you got there.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
"Ya might be redneck if......":lol::lol::lol::lol: nice truck

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
it was meant as a joke,ya know jeff foxworthy?he does that routine "ya might be a redneck if.... . . you’ve ever had to turn your pickup truck around because of bridge clearance restrictions." anyway nice truck

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Im lookin for a good step ladder or something to make it easier to get in...any suggestions???

Are you married, got a girlfriend?

you could always have the wife or girlfriend let you use one knee as a first step.
how's she going to get in you ask?

that's easy,, have her open the door and walk back in the house. :lol: :lol:

JUST KIDDING that really is an awesome truck man

Home Depot Step stool $13.99

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its got a 350 in it now. With a Holley 4 barrel carb double pumper. The motor was just rebuit before i bought it accordin to the salesperson. It runs good but I got a 454 that im goin to throw in there once im done workin on it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
My father drag rases with the 454 he may have some high performance parts for sale?he runs 9sec.times in the 1/4 mile.he just put a dart tunnel ram and 2 1050 dominators so he may sell his old intake and carb.i think the carb is allso a dominator.well if your interested pm me with what you may be looking for.if your looking for anything?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Whoa...nice truck :thumbup:

What makes up the rest of the drivetrain there? What transmission, transfer case, axles, gear ratios, etc...? Got any action pics? Or is it just an oversize grocery getter? I kinda like the offroad stuff, and could have some fun with a truck like that.:yes:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Whoa...nice truck :thumbup:

What makes up the rest of the drivetrain there? What transmission, transfer case, axles, gear ratios, etc...? Got any action pics? Or is it just an oversize grocery getter? I kinda like the offroad stuff, and could have some fun with a truck like that.:yes:
Its got a 400 Turbo Tranny, Dana 44 one ton axles, and 4.11 gears. Hell yea I love offroadin and it just rained like 4 inches so ima have me sum fun. I'll see if I can get sum pics posted up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts