Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
thats great what were you using ?gun bow.were you in a stand what kind.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a stand, we sat it by the pond :)Its big enough for Jacob and I

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL His mouths open like he wants to say a few choice words to me rofl

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Congratulations, that's a fine looking buck right there !!!
If you always respect Oscar, Oscar won't ever let you down.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Great job. It's great to see a mom and son hunting. I see you are from Texas. I got lost looking for Luckenback a few months ago. (doesn't everyone?) But I saw dozens of deer wandering around with my camper in the hill country. I hope to get back to Texas this winter before the snow gets too deep here. I'd like to see more of West Texas this time.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Hey nice buck! Glad you are sharing time with son and enjoying hunting together. Family time its what memories are made of. :wink:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL Someone needs to know how to hunt LOL DH cant hit a barn standing in front of it bahahaha

·
Registered
100 Posts
There goes the neighborhood. According to your other thread the landlord is gonna be mad! Oh well, he can be hungry too. Congrats to you, your son and don't forget to oil Oscar down at the end of the season.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jacob cleans Oscar after each shooting :) Him and I are very picky about Oscar :)
we took a couple weeks off because we didnt want to happen like last year and it be over in 2 weeks lol
last year we got 4 in 2 weeks lol and that was plenty of meat for us 3. so Jacob and I are gonna hit the stands next week, he is so ready to get his doe lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts