Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys and gals play any musical instruments. I play clarinet, sax, and a little piano, and when in college, played the oboe.
How about you?

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
I play a little guitar also but cannot read music either.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Used to be a fluent drummer when I was a teen. My dad took me to the music shop once and looked around with me and nearly had a darn heart attack because the shop lets you build a set in the store with all the equipment they have and I made myself a dream set. I had 2 Bass Drums, 5 cymbals, and 3 more Toms than a "normal-basic set." I used to be big on Metallica and some other heavy metal rockers. My cousin plays the guitar like a pro and we used to hang out and make "great noise." Well I was able to get a basic set at the time but I managed to add on a little throughout time. My dad said "the Beatles drummer does alright with his drums what the heck are you gonna do?" LOL

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I play the guitar and the wife plays bass, we mostly play clasic rock, blues with some bluegrass and country thrown in for good measure. It's been a hobbie for 30+ years I probably have as many guitars as I do guns and even do some recording in the basement. I'll try to post some links sometime to some of the stuff we have done.

G

·
I play the guitar and the wife plays bass, we mostly play clasic rock, blues with some bluegrass and country thrown in for good measure. It's been a hobbie for 30+ years I probably have as many guitars as I do guns and even do some recording in the basement. I'll try to post some links sometime to some of the stuff we have done.
cool love to hear it. that was one thing about tn when i was a kid, music was something everyone did. kinda miss it.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Hailing from the streets of Newark NJ my first instrument was my voice, I think everyone sings and personally I think it's the greatest instrument of all,
If I'm walking through a mall or past a concert hall or nightclub and hear the melodic sounds of a harmonizing doo-wop group,, I'll stop dead in my tracks to listen.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Try the link again and see if that works. I need to convert to a MP3 instead of a wave file, the wave files take longer to download. If it breaks up when playing let it play a little and start it over.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts