Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wife and I are buying a house and we close on it tomorrow. Now the fun begins, with painting and cleaning not to mention all the things to move. Looks like Ill be in for a lot of fun times this weekend and next week. At least I will have man cave there like I do where we live now. That was one stipulation I put on the table to her either, it has a man room or Im not moving. Maybe the weather will cooperate long enough to get moved in without getting everything we have wet.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Well the wife and I are buying a house and we close on it tomorrow. Now the fun begins, with painting and cleaning not to mention all the things to move. Looks like Ill be in for a lot of fun times this weekend and next week. At least I will have man cave there like I do where we live now. That was one stipulation I put on the table to her either, it has a man room or Im not moving. Maybe the weather will cooperate long enough to get moved in without getting everything we have wet.

I have a sweet man-cave,,, it's called the garage. :crybaby:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congrats on your new house! The addition of a man cave is a wonderful thing, no doubt! Mine is in our bonus room, where I have 8 mounted deer and one big hog, plus a couple of mounted racks. I love it. Oh, by the way, there are also some toys for the Grandkids up here too.... ya gotta do what ya gotta do....:whistling: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a man cave at the house we are at now, its a finished room in the basement that has my reloading bench and all my gun maintence things as well as my home office and like a second living room that is for the guys to talk hunting or watch football (none of that American Idol mess is allowed in there). The new house will be about the same but with the office in another room, and with the addition of a fireplace to hang the deer mounts around and of course some of my little boys toys since he has to be part of the man cave too.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Cangrats on the house & Man cave mine is the basement but I have the whole thing

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
that is for the guys to talk hunting or watch football (none of that American Idol mess is allowed in there).

OUCH!!!!!!:sad:

I actually do have a "man-cave". Our basement has a pool table, flat screen tv, and I got to decorate it w/hunting stuff and Stl CARDINALS memoribilia. Plus my shop is down there too.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
congrats on the new home and be safe moving it all!
Congratulations!!!! and dont forget to share some pics of that New mancave when it's finished.. Good Luck with all...

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Tator I don't know I have stuck up for you so much but I don't know how much more I can take LOL
PLEASE tell me you don't have wallpaper w/ Duckies & bunnies on it & call it a hunting theme?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
No ducks or bunnies or daffy.... It's very manly actually. dart board, pool table, couch couple recliners, flat screen TV, deer mount, couple rack mounts.... Even built a hole in the wall to house my "beer fridge"--- except, I don't drink beer, it's a DIET COKE fridge now! haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts