Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
thats great news ,1000$ a deer huh?that 5000$ grand i wonder if each will be charged that or split up.i hope the judge hammers these guys.while i dont approve of hooting deer out of season,if your starving and poor its one thing to kill 1 deer and eat it but 5 no way they were doing it cuz they were hungry

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
This brings up something I saw at the Hunter's Extravaganza in Houston earlier this month, they had a trailer called "The Wall Of Shame" (for poached animals) on the side of the trailer there was an article about some pronghorns in New Mexico I think, 34 +/- pronghorns where either shot with high powered rifles at very close range or where run down by a truck then some where actually set on fire and left to rot.....they have yet to catch the suspects

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
While I was reading this I was wondering where these kids parents where? You know they had to know about it. Then I noticed at the end of the article where their were 2 more that got in trouble for having the meat. Chances are the younger adults probably live at home and the parents all knew about it. Hope the parents get held responsible for this too. If I would have did something like this when I was a kid (and or young adult) my dad would have probably called the game warden and had them come pick me up.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
yeah i figured they were just killing for fun i was bringing up the other topic to get a convo going.I hope they get the max:yes:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I hope they get the max too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts