Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I can't go hunting, I went Crappie fishing yesterday and couldn't catch any Crappie because of the bass kept biting. Wound up having a good mess which was suprising since we didn't get started until 1:00 and only fished till 5:00.

We kept two limits of bass and had 6 good sized Crappie and a few cats. Had to thow back another limit of bass. The bass here have a mionimum lenght of 15" and all these made that easy.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
fish fry.....................:pickle::pickle::pickle:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice catch but why cant u hunt?

I have killed all they will let me kill around here. I took my third buck on our last MZ season. At least the weather has been decent for fishing. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
fishing aint nothing but hunting with a hook:wink:

·
Administrator
5,709 Posts
Nice mess o' fish!! Great day on the water guys...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i like 4"-6" ice so i can drill through with a hand auger easily.gas powered ones are a nono on most waters:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man that ice fishon looks brutal. I guess, like anything else, if you have the right set up it's not to bad. What do you fish for?

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Man that ice fishon looks brutal. I guess, like anything else, if you have the right set up it's not to bad. What do you fish for?
LOL I was wondering how long it would take you Southern boys to ask about the ice. No offense Mr. Buckshot just good friendly humor.:whistling:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
nope why dont you enlighten us

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL I was wondering how long it would take you Southern boys to ask about the ice. No offense Mr. Buckshot just good friendly humor.:whistling:
None taken :) I saw on the news today about a guy somewhere up North that droped his truck and hut, or whatever you call it, through the ice. He must have been a lttle to eager to get out there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts