Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
cool pics.. Looks like they need some food out there.. That last buck looks like he is looking for something to eat.

Check out the contest forum if you havent already. There is a trail cam contest going on right now. Very simple to do. Keep those pics coming.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool pics.. Looks like they need some food out there.. That last buck looks like he is looking for something to eat.

Check out the contest forum if you havent already. There is a trail cam contest going on right now. Very simple to do. Keep those pics coming.

Thanks for the heads up buckfever. I think I just submitted a few for the contest.

the one itn the first pic is going to be a real smasher.
That was a pretty early pic, July 4th. He's grown considerably since then.
I'll post up another pic in a different thread.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice deer ..
what kind of cameras do you have out ?
the pics looks good

They are homemade trailcams, commonly referred to as "homebrews".
Mine use small Sony digital cameras, a controller board to sense movement and trigger the cam, and a waterproof case everything goes in. I am not talented or nimble enough to build them. There are people who build them as a hobby, and occasionally sell them to others.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Thanks for the heads up buckfever. I think I just submitted a few for the contest.
Ehh.. Here is 1 of the rules for the contest.. Copied and pasted from the thread explaining contest.. If you dont know how to move the pics yourself let me know which one you want entered and I can move the others to the trail cam gallery. Thanks for playing.

1 pic per member. Pics are interchangeable. For example if you already have 1 pic entered in contest and happen to discover a better one on your next trip to the camera you are allowed to change out your pic.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ehh.. Here is 1 of the rules for the contest.. Copied and pasted from the thread explaining contest.. If you dont know how to move the pics yourself let me know which one you want entered and I can move the others to the trail cam gallery. Thanks for playing.

1 pic per member. Pics are interchangeable. For example if you already have 1 pic entered in contest and happen to discover a better one on your next trip to the camera you are allowed to change out your pic.

Sent a pm buckfever. You know I read that, but by the time I figured out how to get one posted, I forgot. Sucks getting old........don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts