Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its official, we are T-Minus 20 Days away from the first game of the season for my Beloved Spartans. Schedule looks pretty good for making the run for the Big Ten Championship. Anyway just thought I would post this up and see what everyone has to say about this or their teams.

Benny V

·
Registered
142 Posts
Teams in the Sec have the hardest schedule in college football if you played everbody elses schedule, and them play ours then see what the records looked like you would see it aint easy here in the south some for deer hunting.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
wow, the tears are falling:crybaby: and the season hasn't even started. Everybody thinks their conference is the toughest, :zzz:I say just let the teams play and see who is on top at the end. College football, you just gotta love it!:ibtl:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Well that's no fun! haha Discussion is the best part of any sport (ex: this site) All in fun.
Yep Yep.. Im looking forward to this year a little more than usual since UT has new coaches across the board.. It will be neat to see something different.. I just hope Kiffen can coach college football as well as he can run his mouth.. :w00t:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts