Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody here give me some info on the Miami Beach/Port of Miami area in terms of places of interest, shopping, sights, etc?? We're going there this week and have never been there before so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
our kids use to enjoy going to a place called Monkey Jungle it's loaded with many different species of Monkeys they even had an awesome silver back gorilla.

and then there's the Miami Seaquarium

Sawgrass mills Mall is a great shopping area it's located in Sunrise Florida I think it's just a short drive from Miami. (maybe 12 miles. sorry short memory)

the Coral Castle Museum is nothing like the theme parks as far as entertaining but I found the Castle to be very interesting.

I just found this list of Miami attractions online, this should give you an idea of all the Miami attractions...

Good Luck !!

P.S. I almost forgot to mention "Discount Coupons" many of the websites have them available for printing or you can find them in the Florida Travel guides which are located everywhere you go, hotels, motels, stores, attractions etc etc etc...
those coupons are money savers for families! :)

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I did some work around Biscayne Bay about 29 years ago its a nice place
I new more places around Fort Lauderdale but that was a long time ago its all fun were ever you go down there
have a good trip !!!!! ..if you see my mom tell her i said hi

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Welcome home TG. I'm sure you guys had a ton of fun...
Did you guys squeeze in any extra attractions? If so, where'd ya go and how'd they turn out?

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bruce we weren't in Miami no more than 1 full day so we got to the Beach, Bayside Mall and parts of the cities waterfront. I thought we were in Miami for a little more than that but shows how much I listen to the wife LOL. Next time were going to visit all of the things you listed. Thanks again buddy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.