Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Hey that's cool... I got one for my other 1/2 for Christmas...
got her the Deni 3200 professional meat grinder...

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Santa didn't fill my grinder wish list, but those are nice gifts. I'd like a commercial grade grinder. I'm still using a 20 year old oster mixer/grinder attachment. Almost forgot, Santa did bring me a new camera, kodak easy share Z1085, 10.0 mp and 5X zoom. Now I can get back to posting picts.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
critter did you go electric or old school?Bruce you got your wife a meat grinder for Christmas?you better watch your ummm meat pal:whistling:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Ahhh just when you thought it was safe... :shocking: :unsure:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Having your own meat grinder is great. Me a 2 buddies went in on a 1.5 horse industrial grinder a couple of years ago. It cost us $300 but was definately well worth it. Last year santa got me a sausage/apple press machine. It is like 100 years old but made so simple and solid it will last another 100 years. I have been making my own breakfast sausage and summer sausage since. Has saved me alot of dough doing it myself.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
thats fine im still using my grandfathers hand grinder from germany,just had to replace the blade and disk

·
Registered
773 Posts
the one I bought from wal mart was only 70 bucks. and I have yet to have a problem out of it. its plenty big enough to do a deer and since I do one deer at a time its not over worked either.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
We still have ole Grandad's hand grinder too,,,, just in case. :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts