Deer Hunting Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Your not alone. Trash talking and sports is always how its been in my neck of the woods...

Back to the sports topic... Ive always been one of those that went for the underdog unless its one of my teams their playing.

In college sports i always go for TENN unless their not playing and then I go for the other SEC teams in our conference when they are playing all the other weaklings. (that was a jab) --- to any and all football confs outside the SEC. :lol:

Baseball its the Atlanta Braves. Since Dale Murphy when I was just a pup and thats the only team we had on channels around here.

NFL its the Titans. Even though they have made some stupid decisions. example= pacman jones.

Now back to the baseball topic. I got to watch a braves game the other night. We lost in the 10th inning. I enjoyed the first game I could watch this year. Slower pace game = me sitting on my butt in front of the TV not screaming my head off like I do in football and basketball.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
i ll like the opening remarks about spring and a new season.It always puts a smile on my face knowing spring is here.I remember going to the ball park with my dad .he would pull me out of school for a family emergency and we'd go see a ballgame ,mets or yankees.didnt matter just happy to go.I also watched alot of yankee games with my grandfather ,the 70's and the yankees domination was my favorite.i still remember his AC was a fan that you poured ice water in to a holding tank and it blew out cool air.Heard lots of great stories too.ahhhh memories

G

·
Dude,This plugin is

Dude,This plugin is benyod awesome! I just added it, and it was so easy to customize and make it match my site, etc. I am having one problem, though. Where the icons show at the bottom of the posts/pages, there are these little black dots. I don't see them on other people's sites who are using your plugin. Any idea what might make them appear? I use the Headway theme, if that helps. Thanks, Maria

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.