Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
previous message only rated an 1/2 star out of 5, ha ha just kidding. I see the Tigers are more like kittens so far. I too cannot sit and watch a full game, only the playoffs. Too much to do. Anyone could be a Yankee or Sox fan, like being an old Dallas Cowboy football fan just jump on and ride the train. Real fans adopt the the ones that no one else wants like a dog at the pound, Cleveland fans know this feeling. Lets play ball!

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
ronn you have a very BIG problem knowing when someone just might be kidding. Everyone can have their own team OK, rah rah!!!!! I will tell you this site is getting a bit old with your extreem personal take on things. I thought most would see the humor injected, but then I see you have no humor, or can't tell when there is some. Rather than pointless arguing, I'm going to take a couple of days off here, seems a bit stale & don't need the stress. Ronn, you tend to rub others a little hard too I see, so its just not me. To all the rest of the members I have really enjoy reading all your posts. I'm going outside to roll the lawn and seed it. Maybe the Tigers are on today. See you all later. The Hunting Man

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.