Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Go Tribe:w00t: I love listening to the Indians while working in the garage or the yard. I plan my lawn mowing so I can listen to the game with head phones while doing it. The older I get the more I like baseball. However I still can not stand to sit and watch a whole game on TV. My A.D.D won't allow it:)

You heard it here first, The Indians will win the World Series this year.

·
Registered
138 Posts
previous message only rated an 1/2 star out of 5, ha ha just kidding. I see the Tigers are more like kittens so far. I too cannot sit and watch a full game, only the playoffs. Too much to do. Anyone could be a Yankee or Sox fan, like being an old Dallas Cowboy football fan just jump on and ride the train. Real fans adopt the the ones that no one else wants like a dog at the pound, Cleveland fans know this feeling. Lets play ball!
Huntingman I got the the joke, and had a good chucle until the bickering started. So are you a Browns fan or a Lions fan? I am die hard Browns fan. I don't care if they make it to the Super Bowl as long as they beat the snot out of Pittsburg this year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.