Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fixing to sit on my rear and watch the Atlanta Braves baseball game. I always like the start of a new season. Spring is here. Fresh faces on new teams. And nothing puts me to sleep faster than a 9 inning baseball game. Very relaxing sport.

Atlanta is my team.. Who do ya'll go for?

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Your not alone. Trash talking and sports is always how its been in my neck of the woods...

Back to the sports topic... Ive always been one of those that went for the underdog unless its one of my teams their playing.

In college sports i always go for TENN unless their not playing and then I go for the other SEC teams in our conference when they are playing all the other weaklings. (that was a jab) --- to any and all football confs outside the SEC. :lol:

Baseball its the Atlanta Braves. Since Dale Murphy when I was just a pup and thats the only team we had on channels around here.

NFL its the Titans. Even though they have made some stupid decisions. example= pacman jones.

Now back to the baseball topic. I got to watch a braves game the other night. We lost in the 10th inning. I enjoyed the first game I could watch this year. Slower pace game = me sitting on my butt in front of the TV not screaming my head off like I do in football and basketball.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.