Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
I respect most law enforcement they put their life on the line everyday,but their are a few in every department that need to take a common sense test.Annie you said the gun was empty,so how can it be considered a firearm if their is no fire:crazy: You clearly volunteered the info about the gun so when your car was towed the gun wouldnt fall into the wrong hands.It sounds to me like its a case of an officer who needs to be retrained. Im glad to live in the buckeye, our state is far from perfect but we have some great gun laws:ibtl:(FOR NOW)

· Registered
75 Posts
Theres alot of times I carry a pistol with no ammo just happened this weekend I went to a gun show bought a pistol brought it home empty.When I go to the range I transport many mt weapons so I dont see how you can say why carry if its not loaded.

· Registered
75 Posts
My instructor was different he wouldnt even let us bring our own weapons he supplied them,his reason was that he didnt know what kinda shooters he had in his class nor did he know our guns but he did know his,pretty much kept it safe for everybody.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.