Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Between building shooting houses and work , the last thing i need is something else. But, exceptions can be made. Just got permission today to hunt hogs on 2000 acres of private property just south of Tampa. Hogs are open year round on private property. The new AR is gonna get a work out. lol

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these shows on TV (hog bomb and hogs gone wild) have increased some peoples concerns about hogs. It is kinda funny , because them shows are so dramatic and played up. My buddys that trap hogs are getting overloaded. lol . I am hoping it will be a target rich environment and will have some good pics to post.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Very nice...

Along with the pics you can mail us some of your awesome BBQ you will be making!

AMEN! nothing beats BBQ pork!

Last week my wife cooked a whole pork roast in the crock pot all morning long and that evening I pulled it apart and threw it in the skillet along with some MAUL's KC style BBQ sauce and made BBQ pork sandwiches! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
good luck hog hunting! Everything I see says hogs are getting to be a major problem in some areas. One of the best meals I ever had at a wild game roast was standing hog rib roast slowed cooked with sourkraut.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
took a couple pics while driving around. Typical central florida hunting. palmettos, pines, cow pastures and i have a couple creeks running through the place with hardwood creek bottoms.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.