Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am loading bullets for my Remington .243 Woodsmaster 750 semi-auto, when i try to load the reloaded bullets into the chamber they jam. The bolt won't close all the way. I used a small based sizing die hoping that would solve the problem but it still persists. what am i doing wrong?

·
Registered
798 Posts
I am loading bullets for my Remington .243 Woodsmaster 750 semi-auto, when i try to load the reloaded bullets into the chamber they jam. The bolt won't close all the way. I used a small based sizing die hoping that would solve the problem but it still persists. what am i doing wrong?
Stonecold, you may not be doing anything wrong, as sometimes the chambers of these rifles are not all exactly the same. I had a similar problem with by bolt action - it was very hard to close the bolt with the reloaded shells. I solved my problem by contacting the die manufacturers (in this case Hornady). They had me send them the resizing die and a fired case. They adjusted the die, and I was all set. Contact your die manufacturer and see what they say. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts